Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I must apologize.

I have a huge amount of homework coming up on my masters thesis rough draft this week.  I got VERY behind.  I am going to keep trying to get the blog caught up with this weeks posts BUT it may tak me through the end of the weekend and I apologize in advance!

Three things to remember!

1.  Our teething bling contest ends Wednesday at Midnight.  Be sure you get entered- I've got 3 to give away!

2.  SD Babies is presenting a meeting on children and oral hygiene Tuesday night at 6:30 at Elegant Mommy.  Check out our Facebook Page for details and to RSVP!

3. Our Great Cloth Diaper Change was a HUGE success.  I am working on putting together a HUGE blog on it, complete with a picture slide show!

I do apologize for being a bit behind, but never fear!  We'll get back up to speed asap!

No comments: