Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WAHM Month - Introducing QT Caps!




~What is your business’ name?
QT Caps

~What kinds of products or services do you offer?
Handmade Hats and Accessories

~How and why did you get started with your business?
In college I learned how to crochet, shortly after getting married I taught myself how to knit. I always have enjoyed creating things. Once my friends started having babies I started making gifts for them. I started with blankets. Once my daughter was born I turned my efforts towards hats. I started out with cupcakes & pumpkins. As I created more, I learned that I could read patterns and/or make them up myself. I love creating!

~How do you balance it all? Family, activities, working from home, etc?
I work on my creations during nap/down time (which is less and less these days). I try to set aside one afternoon  to tag and package the things I have been working on for QT Caps.

~If applicable, how do you get your family/kids involved in your business?
My kids are my models. They love wearing my hats. Lots of people will ask my 4 year old if grandma made her hat, she will just smile and say “no, my mommy made my cute hat”.

No comments: