Friday, February 22, 2013

WAHM Month - Introducing Master Creative Designs


~What is your business’ name?
Master Creative Designs

~What kinds of products or services do you offer?
I make personalized Chocolate bars and gifts made from them. J

~How and why did you get started with your business?
I had always wanted to do some kind of small business, and I love being creative and crafty.  When I discovered wrapping candy bars, I knew I had found my “thing!”  With personalized candy bars, I can make a unique gift that is custom made for each customer and more fun than just shopping for something at the big box store, for pretty much any event or occasion you can imagine.

~How do you balance it all? Family, activities, working from home, etc?
At times it is difficult.  We are a large family with a pretty good age spread between kids, so there is always something going on.  But we make time spent as a family a priority, attempt to not take on too much, and all pitch in to help when there is a lot to be done.  And I do the bulk of my business work in the evening when the kids are in bed.

~If applicable, how do you get your family/kids involved in your business?
They LOVE to help me wrap bars and catch the sheets when they come off of the printer.  There are always two chairs at my desk, and the second is usually occupied by one or two kids.  J


~Do you have any advice for other Work At Home Moms?
Recipe for success? God first, Family next, then Business!

No comments: