Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WAHM Month - Introducing Nana Pants by Betsy




~What is your business’ name?  
Nana Pants by Betsy

~What kinds of products or services do you offer? 
I specialize in embroidered diapers, along with cute prints and solid color diapers.  I also supply Elegant Mommy with wetbags, changing pads, keychain diapers, peepee teepees and doll diapers.

~How and why did you get started with your business? 
My son and daughter-in-law approached me about 3 years ago, saying they wanted to cloth diaper and would I be able to make them for their first child.  I used my daughter’s then 3 month old as a tester and it just grew from there.  Up until this fall, I was teaching preschool and doing Nana Pants, but have since gone to Nana Pants full-time.

~How do you balance it all? Family, activities, working from home, etc?  
Since I am an empty-nester, I’m fortunate to have the full days and many nights to work on my business.  I try to continue to volunteer at my church and preschool.

~If applicable, how do you get your family/kids involved in your business? 
My daughter, Erin, is now working for me part-time to help me fill orders and supply Elegant Mommy.


~Do you have any advice for other Work At Home Moms?  
Family first…kids are only small for a little while and the time goes by so fast. Enjoy them while you can.  Since I am technically a SAHGM (Stay at home grandma) and no longer a SAHM,  I understand that taking care of a family is hard work, but oh so important.

No comments: