Monday, August 17, 2015

Three Things About Heather

We are super excited to welcome the newest addition to the Elegant Mommy family - Heather. We thought it would be fun to do a little introduction post so you can get to know her, too. We asked her to tell us three things about herself in several categories....

Without further ado, meet the lovely Heather:


My Family:
  1. I have three boys - Owen, James and Andrew
  2. My husband, Simon, is from England.
  3. Both of my parents live in Sioux Falls and give us tons of support!

Parenthood:
  1. It is the best thing I have done with my life.
  2. I hope to raise three respectful, passionate men.
  3. It has opened my eyes to the power of nature and the human body

Activities:
  1. Baking
  2. Sewing
  3. Babywearing

Things I've learned about being a mom:
  1. Always be willing to laugh in the face of craziness!
  2. Be present in these moments when my children are little.
  3. There is no such things as too much snuggling!

Things I'm excited about being a part of the Elegant Mommy family:
  1. I get to meet and help other passionate parents!
  2. I hope to support families who want to know more about babywearing, breastfeeding, and cloth diapering.
  3. I want to learn more about amazing products that will support both my family and other Elegant Mommy families!
So, there you have her.....the newest member of our family. Come on in to the store soon and say hello - she'll love to help you get the products and information you need to be the best parent you can be!

~Evie

No comments: