1. How has this pregnancy been different than your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
This is pregnancy number 4 for me and it has been harder on me all the way around. Probably because I've never been this old before. Ha! Thankfully I'm in the home stretch and can't wait for Baby to get here.
2. How has this pregnancy been similar to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
This pregnancy is similar in the aspect that it's been a healthy pregnancy and we're looking forward to another home/water birth complete with our awesome doula, midwife and birth photographer.
3. What is your favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
Favorite part of being pregnant this time around is how cute our almost 2 year old is when he talks to the Baby and lays his head on my tummy and cuddle with Baby.
4. What is your least favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
Least favorite part has been the physical ailments that have been magnified this pregnancy. I'm over the no appetite because nothing sounds good, heartburn, restless legs at night and wearing a brace for hip and back pain. It's been a long 9 months.
5. Have you felt good, bad, or both during this pregnancy?
Emotionally good, physically not so good as stated above.
6. What is the best thing about working at Elegant Mommy while pregnant?
I love working at EM in general, but it's a very supportive place to be while pregnant. I love talking to all the pregnant and new Mommies who come in to the store. Solidifies my love of being a Mommy and the importance of natural parenting.
7. What are you most looking forward to after baby arrives?
Looking forward to all the baby snuggles and our Babymoon as we bond while getting the hang of nursing, baby wearing and adjusting to being a family of 6!
8. Show us your belly!