Thursday, May 28, 2015

Checking In With Pregnant Elegant Mommy Michelle

Last year around this time you were hearing about three pregnant Elegant Mommies. We were very close in our due dates, and ended up delivering within a couple weeks of each other. What you may not know, is that we again have multiple Elegant Mommies expecting right now!

So...today I'd like you to meet the lovely Michelle......



1. How has this pregnancy been different than your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
Baby has been much lower, I have been much more emotional, and I actually had morning sickness with this one!  On the plus side I have not had a blood clot, like I did with my first!

2. How has this pregnancy been similar to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
Probably only that they were both movers, they've been completely different.

3. What is your favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
Knowing what to expect as the days and weeks go on, being even more educated, and not feeling clueless on what to do with a newborn.

4. What is your least favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
Morning sickness, sore hips, and having to chase a toddler around while being exhausted most of the time.

5. Have you felt good, bad, or both during this pregnancy? Explain
Not the greatest.  Only because I think my first pregnancy was so much easier.  I didn't have the typical pregnancy problems, where this time I do.  If my pregnancies were flip flopped, I probably wouldn't feel like this one is so quite so hard.

6. What is the best thing about working at Elegant Mommy while pregnant?
Having an idea of the clothes going out and in a way having first dibs. Not to mention I can relate much better with other pregnant women since I am also expecting.

7. What are you most looking forward to after baby arrives?
How his older brother will be towards him.  He loves looking at and trying to occupy all the babies that come into Elegant Mommy, and it makes my heart happy to think he will (hopefully) love being a big brother.

8. Anything else you'd like to share?
I am very hopeful I will be able to achieve a VBAC with this baby.   I'm excited to have my husband, mom, and my doula, Jessica there to help me!  It's wonderful to be supported by so many loving people to cheer me on.

No comments: