Thursday, July 17, 2014

Checking in with Pregnant Elegant Mommy Stacy

1. How has this pregnancy been different than your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
This is my second pregnancy. First one was a girl, this one a boy. I feel that he sits low, below my belly button. And he is very ninja like
2. How has this pregnancy been similar to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
I was sick for about the same amount of time at the beginning with both, lucky for me, it was only about 2 weeks.
3. What is your favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
I am rocking the bump this time around. I had to wear the same thing everyday for work when I was pregnant with my first. It's very exciting to be having a boy. The anticipation of having a boy and wondering what things will be different and what will be the same is very exciting to me.
4. What is your least favorite part of being pregnant this time around?
I love being pregnant. But the least favorite has been trying to figure out a name. There are one or two potential runners but way harder this time. Considering I knew what I wanted to name Marlee 10 years before she was even born.
5. Have you felt good, bad, or both during this pregnancy? Explain
I have felt great, pretty tired in the first trimester but that is about it. Knock on wood, I feel like I am pretty lucky. 6. What is the best thing about working at Elegant Mommy while pregnant?
Having so much knowledge around you all the time, from the classes we offer to meeting different moms all day long. And especially, getting first dibs on all the cute clothes that come in for consignment.
7. What are you most looking forward to after baby arrives?
Baby snuggles
8. Show us your belly!


No comments: