Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day Gifts

So, I'm interested to know what you all do for Father's Day?

We are not huge gift-givers here, but I always like to do something. Even if it's just something simple.

This year I found the cutest thing on Pinterest, and I'm totally doing it.

I have interviewed both the kids with questions about their daddy. Their answers were adorable. For instance, when I asked Porter how tall daddy is, he said "As tall as the wall". I love it!

So, I'm going to take a picture of each of the kids and overlay the questions I asked and their answers to the questions. I'm going to print and frame them both, and that will be his gift.

I'm SO excited to see how it turns out! I think he will absolutely love it, and what an awesome way to remember the precious things that kids say and think :)

I'll post pictures when I get it done...though it honestly won't probably be until Saturday night at midnight or so. Cuz that's the way I roll.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you - what are your Father's Day traditions, things he gets to do, or gifts that you do?

~Evie

No comments: