Friday, August 12, 2011

Featured Product: Undercover Mama

What is the Undercover Mama?
Undercover Mama™ is a patent-pending strapless undershirt that attaches to any bra, allowing for a mother to feed her baby without exposing her stomach or side. It stays attached to and opens with the flap of a nursing bra when it is time to breastfeed and allows women to wear any shirt they want and still be able to nurse comfortably.  The Undercover Mama™ is an undershirt made of comfy cotton and spandex and comes in several colors.  It is the stylish and functional solution to complement any nursing wardrobe.
 
How Undercover Mama was born-by Elisa(Inventor and Co-owner)
Shortly after the birth of my fourth child, I became frustrated with the lack of options I had for nursing wear.  I didn't want to buy a whole new wardrobe. I was aching to get back into my regular, everyday clothes.  The problem was when I pulled my shirt up to nurse in public I was left with my back, side and belly exposed; not something I loved showing off, especially after having a baby.  I wanted something to keep my skin "undercover", without more clasps, flaps, etc. to dig through.  When I didn't find what I was hoping for, I designed it myself!  I continued to make changes and improve it and realized how much I enjoyed wearing it.  I thought just maybe other mamas out there were looking for a simple and inexpensive solution to the same issues. 
 
Three Reminders for Today's Breastfeeding Moms by Elena, co-owner of Undercover Mama.
1-YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Don't try to do it by yourself. There are wonderful resources, support groups and products to help you on the breastfeeding journey.
2-YOU ARE IN CHARGE! Ask for HELP when you need it and Ask for SPACE when you need it. Don't allow anyone to belittle your decisions.
3-CHERISH EVERY MOMENT!!! Celebrate each minute with your baby. The sweet cuddles won't last forever.

Our giveaway is one Undercover shirt-winners choice of size and color. Enter to win here.
 
We love to connect with other Mamas! Please follow us on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
 
Elisa and Elena
The Undercover Mamas

No comments: