Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's Time to Meet Whole Beginnings!

What is the name of your business and what products do you make (or services do you provide)?
Whole Beginnings: I provide Holistic Pregnancy and Doula services, as well as handcrafted organic herbal balms, teas, baths and sprays for the enlightened mama.

What makes your products or services stand out - what makes them special?

My Holistic pregnancy services offer in-depth nurturing for mamas that you cannot get anywhere else. I felt that my time with doula clients was so limited, and I just had so much to share! My coaching services allow mamas to use me as an all around resource- and because I work online, I am able to help mamas long-distance! We cover everything from creating your own pregnancy tea or sitz bath, to step-by-step guidance through hospital procedures for birth.

My products are created with individual mamas in mind. Made of fresh, sustainable ingredients, and lots of love, my sitz baths, teas, sprays and balms are safe for anyone- so mamas can grow and heal gently and completely.

Tell us about the history of your business/company-how did it start?
I began my work with mothers as a social worker, right out of college. My path evolved to take me to full time nannying, and eventually doula work. My passion is so clearly to empower mamas to find their own unique way of mothering, to feel inspired, to feel informed, to feel cared for. My etsy shop was born out of wanting to share my client gifts with a broader audience!


If you are a small business or Work at Home Mom, tell us how you make it all work with your family, kiddos, activities, and other life obligations
We just moved here from Virginia for my husband’s job, so I’ve had to start over from scratch in many ways! But often being flexible and having to begin again can really help you let go of the old and begin fresh with new ideas. Lots of support from my wonderful husband, a lot of prayer, lots of wholesome foods, and a little wine. ;)

How can someone find out more about your products/services? What is your website?
You can find my services at http://wholebeginnings.com
My products are featured in my etsy shop: http://wholebeginnings.etsy.com

No comments: