Friday, March 5, 2010

Have You Voted Yet?

On the left hand side up at the top of our blog you may have noticed something new!  This is your chance to get involved and maybe help us pick a new diaper for the store to carry.  Make sure you vote because this is the only way our customers know what they would like to see in the store.  If you're happy with what we have, just leave a comment saying so.

If you pick "other" make sure you leave a comment saying what other diaper brand you would like us to carry. Speak out and let us know. We want to make our customers happy so don't hesitate to take the poll and let us know what you want to see in store, and online!

Thanks in advance for your input!

2 comments:

simplymerry said...

I almost voted for rumparooz, but i'd have to vote for Katydid. :)

Unknown said...

I'd like to see some Chinese pre-fold cloth diapers - that is just cloth diapers (perhaps sold by the dozen). That way your customers can pick choose which covers they want to use with their diapers. Plus, prefolds are considerably cheaper than pocket or AIO diapers (just as the literature you hand out in the store says).

I would have loved to purchase mine from Elegant Mommy a couple of months ago (I prefer to spend my money locally), but my only choice from the store was the Econobum packages (with prefold AND cover). I ended up purchasing Cloth-eez pre-folds online (from GreenMountainDiapers.com) and then purchasing my Thirsties Duo covers from Elegant Mommy.